Ellenbrook Christian College’s College Committee is made up of 7 members comprising College Member (parents of students at the College) and Association Member volunteers. The committee has been chaired by Mrs Doreen Smith, since the College commenced in 2000.
Our College Committee seeks to contribute to the Christian ethos of the College and prayerfully supports the Principal in growing and developing the College.
The purpose of the College Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the college within Swan Christian Education Association’s Mission
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the College
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support College Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association