College Parent Committee
Ellenbrook Christian College’s Parent Committee is a close-knit group of parents working together with the best intentions of our students in mind.
The purpose of the College Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the college within Swan Christian Education Association’s Mission
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the College
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support College Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
Should you be interested in joining the College Parent Committee, please complete the College Parent Committee Expression of Interest Form and Marisa Streeton (Principals PA) will contact you.
Liaison Parent Programme
The Ellenbrook Christian College Liaison Parent Program is an excellent way for parents to be involved in our school. Working with the Principal and College Leadership, parents have the opportunity to address areas of concern as a parent body. Parents interested in joining the program should contact the school for more information.